Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus is issued by CBSE , New Delhi recently . For SA1 parts , there are total 7 chapters that to be taught in schools in session 2015 – 2016. This syllabus ia applicable for all cbse affiliated schools like KV , Navodaya , Dps and all public & private schools . These seven chapters for SA1 syllabus are Real numbers ,Polynmials , triangles , trigonometry , statistics . In SA2 syllabus there are total 9 chapters . These chapters are quadratic equation , arithematic progression , circles , probability , surface areas and volumes. Total 95 periods are given for CCE first term syllabus.For cce second term syllabus total 100 periods are given .
Mathematics Syllabus For Class 10
- CBSE Syllabus For 2015 – 2016 Class 10 Mathematics ( Term 1 & Term 2 )
CBSE Syllabus For 2015 – 2016 Class 10 Mathematics ( Term 1 & Term 2 ) is issued by CBSE , New Delhi recently for both summative assesment SA1 and SA2 . Term 1 is from April to September 2016 and Term 2 is from September to March 2016. All cbse students and cbse school should follow this syllabus for exam in March 2016.Download Syllabus
File Size – 52 kb
- Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers For Both SA1 & SA2
- Class 10 Mathematics Previous Year Solved Question Papers For Both SA1 & SA2
- Class 10 Mathematics NCERT Solution
- Class 10 Mathematics Class Notes For Both SA1 & SA2
- Class 10 Mathematics CBSE Syllabus For SA1 & SA2 – 2014-2015
Class 10 Mathematics CBSE Syllabus For SA1 & SA2 (2014-2015) was recently introduced by CBSE ,New Delhi this Year . It is available for download in pdf format. For session 2015 schools must follow this syllabus .
- Mathematics Class 10 Syllabus 2013 CBSE – Term 1& Term 2
Mathematics syllabus for class 10 foy year 2013-2014 is recently issued by CBSE on their websites cbse.nic.in for first term and second term . This syylabus should be followed for examnination in March 2014.
- Updated Class 10 Maths March Syllabus 2012 -2013 CBSE
Updated syllabus mathematics class 10 for 2012 – 2013 term 1 and term 2 was published by cbse on cbseacademic.in . Students preparing fo March board exams should download this syllabus
Mathematics Syllabus Overview
Total Number of Periods for Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus
For session 2015-2016 total 190 periods have been alloted for full maths syllabus . For cce first term 90 period have been given and for cce second term 100 periods have been given .
- Read also – CBSE Class 10 Date Sheets For March 2016 Exams.
Number of Chapters in syllabus
Total 16 chaters should be taught in all cbse affiliated school to students in session 2015-2016 . Seven chaters is for SA1 and Nine chapters for SA2 . Real numbers ,Polynmials , triangles , trigonometry , statistics , quadratic equation , arithematic progression , circles , probability , surface areas and volumes .
- Read also – How to prepare for class 10 March 2016 board exams.
Books Recommended For Mathematics Curriculum
Below is the list of books to be foolowed by all cbse students and schools for upcoming march exam :
1. Mathematics – Textbook for class IX – NCERT Publication
2. Mathematics – Textbook for class X – NCERT Publication
3. Guidelines for Mathematics Laboratory in Schools, class IX – CBSE Publication
4. Guidelines for Mathematics Laboratory in Schools, class X – CBSE Publication
5. A Handbook for Designing Mathematics Laboratory in Schools – NCERT Publication
6. Laboratory Manual – Mathematics, secondary stage – NCERT Publication
7. Mathematics exemplar problems for class IX, NCERT publication.
8. Mathematics exemplar problems for class X, NCERT publication.